Hellooo!
So I'm gonna show you my favourite performances by Union J now!
Fix You (Originally by Coldplay) - Amazing song, I love this version too!
Jaymi's voice is so powerful here.
Run (Originally by Snow Patrol) - This song was a perfect bottom two song. I cried when Josh started to sang.. ''I'll sing it one last time for you, do we really have to go?'' omg the lyrics.
Beneath Your Beautiful (Originally by Labrinth and Emeli Sande) - I love that they dedicated this song to us fans! It's such an amazing song omg.
Yeah, they really are amazing. Not only are they soo good looking, but they really can sing!
It was so amazing to see them grow from a new band, to a perfect band.
And they're signed to Sony Music, and they're gonna release an album 2013, I am suuuuper excited!! The feeling when you're gonna hear one of their original songs is going to be epic.
And just imagine their first music video!!
Byeee!! Xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment