Hellooo!
So this is the first time I blog in English. Well yeah.
I'm a fifteen year old girl from the south of Sweden (so sorry if my english grammar is not that good). I love Tv-series and music, and I have lots of OTPs!
My favourite tv series are;
The Vampire Diaries [OTP - Delena & Klaroline]
Glee [OTP - Brittana]
Pretty Little Liars [OTP - Spoby]
90210 [OTP - Lannie]
The Lying Game [OTP - Themma]
Switched At Birth [I have no OTP here]
New Girl [OTP - Ness]
Awkward [OTP - (I don't know what they're called but Team Matty!)]
Then series thats ended;
The Secret Circle [OTP - Cake/Jassie]
Gossip Girl (It ended last night :( *sob*) [OTP - Chair and Serenate]
Well, as I wrote, I also love a lot of music.
But the group that I fangirl over all the time is Union J!
Come on, who doesn't find them adorable, and their voices are sooo amazing.
And I ship Jolly and actually both Shellet and Gosh!
I'm actually gonna blog a lot about Union J here hahha.. because I'm obsessed.
Other groups and artist that I like;
District 3 ll Little Mix ll The Wanted ll Emblem 3 ll Lana Del Rey ll Florence + The Machine ll Taylor Swift ll Adele ll Demi Lovato ll Ella Henderson ll ... well I think there's loads more but I don't remember them right now.
I kind of have a thing for british boys. There's these twins Jack and Finn, they have a youtube channel that Jack started called Jacksgap. And they're hilarious! My favourite youtubers of all times.
But I also love Dan... his videos are so fricking relatable and funny. His youtube channel is Danisnotonfire.
My twitter: ItsInwe_UnionJ (I tweet about lots of things, but I most fangirl over Union J)
My Tumblr: fangirling-unionj (Union J Tumblr)
I don't know how often I'm gonna blog, but it's holiday vacation soon, and then I don't have school so I will have lots of time to blog then. But I don't do anything exciting in my life, so I'm mostly gonna blog about what I'm doing on the internet.
So bye for now!! Xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment